I'm a freelance iOS developer based in Atlanta, GA and have been developing exclusively for the Apple app store since 2008. Prior to that, I spent 20 years as a Sr IT Project Manager for fortune 500 companies.
Full Service Development. I can take your app idea from feasibility to the App Store.
- Project feasibility and design session
- Wireframing the design so we can start to see the look and feel of your app
- Project management plan so you can track development milestones
- We’ll set you up on the App store
- Interim builds that you install on your iPhone or iPad so you can see it coming together
- Manage the App Store submission and approval process
Supplement your team. Already have developers, but need some more cycles?
I’ve been brought in on a few projects to pick up a piece of the development. I use GIT for team collaboration and chances are that I have direct experience coding what you want to accomplish.
- Social integration of Facebook and Twitter
- Cocos2d game engine
- Animating an interface to add a little wow to boring data presentation
- Pulling data from web services (in a background thread of course)
- MapKit, geocoding and annotation pins
- Core Data
- Image and video presentation
Fix your broken app or add a new feature.
If you already have an app that just isn’t working or you want to add a new feature, I can take your existing code and give it a tune-up.
- Find leaks that cause an app to crash or slow down.
- Add threading to make the UI more responsive for the user
- Track down mystery crashes
- Internationalize your app. Add new language support .